Topic: Move Editor Request(s)

Finally upgraded to UFE 2!  smile  Woot woot!   I'm toying with making some character integrations with some of the more popular fighting animation assets on the UAS and I'm wondering about some potential improvements for the move/character editors... Hoping to possibly sell these integrations on the UAS store.  Thinking this could benefit UFE by making it easier for people to get additional characters/movesets or just get a jump on using some of the animation packages...

It would be great to be able import or copy/paste a stance into the preloaded section of the character editor from a Resource section.  It looks like the preloaded section can copy and paste with other preloaded move sets and export to a file, but I don't see a way to import...

Also another option that would be REALLY helpful would be to limit animations to certain frames.  This would be a godsend in both the character editor for basic move animations as well as in the animation section of the move editor.  Say an option to start animation at frame X and end at frame Y.  This way an animation wouldn't necessarily have to be clipped to fit into the very particular needs of UFE.  Otherwise I'm limited in my ability to have people import an animation package, import my moveset/character and have it simply work.  I hope this is a possibility.  Thx!

Thumbs up Thumbs down