Topic: Collectible cards on ufe

Hi! i would like to know if anyone can help me with a special extra i want for my game:

Basically i want to add a card collection.... you get money for playing the game,

then, you can buy a card pack with 5 random cards and start collecting all the cards, you can get the same card more than once, like a traditional collective card game, so each time is harder to get the cards you're missing.

Is it possible?

would it be too expensive?

Thanks!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Collectible cards on ufe

Are you saying getting real cards in the real world? Or a system in game where you unlock cards through a progression like system?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

MrPonton wrote:

Are you saying getting real cards in the real world? Or a system in game where you unlock cards through a progression like system?

Inside the game, sorry, maabe i wans't too clear jeje XD

yeah, inside the game, you get points by playing and use those points to buy "card packs" with 5 or so random cards, and  try to collect the full collection, that you can see in a gallery.

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Yeah, it's doable. If you want to talk more with me about it just PM me.

Thumbs up Thumbs down