Topic: Problem with animation frames

When I import an animation and the set up in UFE, the engine  achieves it differently from how it was created. I did some tests. For example, if I put the 3 frames of stand hit reaction weak, it's not shown in the game test. If the animation is 7 frames, it is displayed but is still to be fixed. Finally, if I put it in 50 frames, it displays it as if it were just a few frames. The same is true for the other hit reactions. How can I have control over the animations I create at UFE?
Sorry for my english wink

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Problem with animation frames

Maybe it isn't related, but have you checked that the both the animations and the engine are using the same Frames per Second Architecture?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I did some research and found that I'm not the only one with the same problem. When I create a 60 fps animation, I export it to fbx and bring it to 24 fps, but I do not know if it depends fps what happens to me in the hit reaction

usernamenotfound wrote:

Maybe it isn't related, but have you checked that the both the animations and the engine are using the same Frames per Second Architecture?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hot reactions aren't based on the actual frames of the animation.

They are based on the hit stun of the move that hit them.

So the attack of the character is what decides how long the hit reaction is

Eternal Rift Studios
    Current Projects:
         Destined Soels
Always happy to help when possible. If its something pretty minor ill just help you out. But i do commissions as well. Hit me up if you need a commission.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

5 (edited by 0massimo0 2018-10-19 04:06:04)

Yes, thank you for advice wink

xFTLxKingPhoenix wrote:

Hot reactions aren't based on the actual frames of the animation.

They are based on the hit stun of the move that hit them.

So the attack of the character is what decides how long the hit reaction is

Thumbs up Thumbs down