Topic: UFE 2.2.1 Changelog

The new update version is already available on Sellfy. I'll update this post when Unity approves it for Asset Store users.

Changelog:

• Scripts updated to Unity 2019.2

• Fixed issue with speed values on custom hitboxes and basic moves causing irregular loop cycles for 2D animations

• Added option to switch between Mecanim's mirror functionality or scale flipping for when a character is on the right side under - Character Editor. The same option switches the use of Sprite Renderer' flip to a scale flip technique for 2D characters

• Added option to use FixedUpdate for input reading (instead of the classic Update) under Global Editor → Advanced Options. Useful if you are having issues with input delay

• Fixed issue with Scenes loaded as stages after Unity 2019 update

• When loading Scenes as stages, you can now use either the name or the path of the selected scene

• Fixed issue with incorrect frame values caused by certain instances of Custom Hitbox Editor

• Fixed issue with incorrect active frame values displayed under Move Editor Window

• Fixed issue with UI becoming unresponsive when one of the players disconnects after match is over

• Bluetooth addon changed to a cheaper alternative: Simple Bluetooth

How to update your UFE build:
http://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/changelog … _ufe_build

Full changelog:
http://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/changelog

Previous update topics:

PS: If you purchased UFE on the Asset Store, please give me a good rating smile Cheers and happy coding!

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

2 (edited by 0massimo0 2019-08-07 04:27:23)

Re: UFE 2.2.1 Changelog

No intermediate animations have been included. you promised that you will inserted them in this patch in 2 weeks but 2 months have passed. When will you put them in? are essential for a 2D fighting game :'(
even the problem of the throw that is performed near the wall has not been solved, when you think of solving it. I can't create and sell a game with these errors

Thumbs up −4 Thumbs down

0massimo0 wrote:

No intermediate animations have been included. you promised that you will inserted them in this patch in 2 weeks but 2 months have passed. When will you put them in? are essential for a 2D fighting game :'(
even the problem of the throw that is performed near the wall has not been solved, when you think of solving it. I can't create and sell a game with these errors

That is not what I said:

Mistermind wrote:

Indeed those animation slots are not available yet. I'll make sure to add those on my TODO list for the next release.

This update was mostly bug fixing and keep UFE up to date with Unity.
Intermediate animations are not as easy to add as it sound, but regardless, I'll make sure to add it on version 2.3.

UFE 2.2.1 has been approved on Unity's Asset Store (all versions)

5 (edited by zbrusher 2019-09-15 09:36:04)

You need to update your documentation, most of the steps have errors in paths or names.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

zbrusher wrote:

You need to update your documentation, most of the steps have errors in paths or names.

Will do