Topic: How to create Fatalities.

What Im trying to do is Fatalities with sometimes projectile or also normal hit.
So it means the fatality hit should kill the opponent and the opponent should play the dying animation.

Because there is no Opponent Override for projectiles it will not work I think.
also if I checked the box Override Hit Effects it has no effect on the animation in my project at all.

If in damage options the percentage is 100 it will override any animation with knockdown animation, independent from the settings in Hit Type and Hit Strength.

Thx for any help for this topic.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: How to create Fatalities.

Your example doesn't sound exactly like a Fatality, but more like an instant KO attack.  In other words, you don't want this attack to happen after the match is over (when you've won) but during it like a special Super/Ultra/Desperation attack or similar.  Is this right?

kre83d wrote:

If in damage options the percentage is 100 it will override any animation with knockdown animation, independent from the settings in Hit Type and Hit Strength.

Is this only for the projectile, or also for normal hits too?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 (edited by kre83d 2015-03-14 19:12:06)

Re: How to create Fatalities.

YumChaGames wrote:

Your example doesn't sound exactly like a Fatality, but more like an instant KO attack.  In other words, you don't want this attack to happen after the match is over (when you've won) but during it like a special Super/Ultra/Desperation attack or similar.  Is this right?

Is this only for the projectile, or also for normal hits too?

Thank you for the fast reply YumChaGames,

Exactly, You are right Im looking forward to have an instant KO or super attack during the match.

The override with a Get Hit High or Low Knockdown animation is happening also, with the normal hits too, so Im looking for some part in the scripts where I could change it and play some custom animation by a 100 percentage hit or projectile hit too.

Thumbs up Thumbs down