Re: UFE 2.5.0 Changelog

immortalfray wrote:

I’ve been away from UFE since 2.0 initially came out. So for some reason it’s removed from my asset list and it looks like I have to purchase it again?  I still have a working build of 2.0 that I wanted to try and implement cinemachine in for story mode cutscenes.

No, you don't have to purchase it again. If you still have your invoice number I recommend contacting Unity at support@unity3d.com.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

52 (edited by immortalfray 2022-10-03 20:24:00)

Mistermind wrote:
immortalfray wrote:

I’ve been away from UFE since 2.0 initially came out. So for some reason it’s removed from my asset list and it looks like I have to purchase it again?  I still have a working build of 2.0 that I wanted to try and implement cinemachine in for story mode cutscenes.

No, you don't have to purchase it again. If you still have your invoice number I recommend contacting Unity at support@unity3d.com.

Thank you what I did was I purchased it on sellfy so the latest version i have is 2.2 I think.  I think you gave me a voucher to download it from unity instead.  I can dm you the invoice from sellfy.

immortalfray wrote:
Mistermind wrote:
immortalfray wrote:

Thank you what I did was I purchased it on sellfy so the latest version i have is 2.2 I think.  I think you gave me a voucher to download it from unity instead.  I can dm you the invoice from sellfy.

Yes, send me a PM with your invoice.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.