Re: UFE 2.5.0 Changelog

immortalfray wrote:

I’ve been away from UFE since 2.0 initially came out. So for some reason it’s removed from my asset list and it looks like I have to purchase it again?  I still have a working build of 2.0 that I wanted to try and implement cinemachine in for story mode cutscenes.

No, you don't have to purchase it again. If you still have your invoice number I recommend contacting Unity at support@unity3d.com.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.
Don't forget to check our discord channel.

52 (edited by immortalfray 2022-10-03 20:24:00)

Mistermind wrote:
immortalfray wrote:

I’ve been away from UFE since 2.0 initially came out. So for some reason it’s removed from my asset list and it looks like I have to purchase it again?  I still have a working build of 2.0 that I wanted to try and implement cinemachine in for story mode cutscenes.

No, you don't have to purchase it again. If you still have your invoice number I recommend contacting Unity at support@unity3d.com.

Thank you what I did was I purchased it on sellfy so the latest version i have is 2.2 I think.  I think you gave me a voucher to download it from unity instead.  I can dm you the invoice from sellfy.

immortalfray wrote:
Mistermind wrote:
immortalfray wrote:

Thank you what I did was I purchased it on sellfy so the latest version i have is 2.2 I think.  I think you gave me a voucher to download it from unity instead.  I can dm you the invoice from sellfy.

Yes, send me a PM with your invoice.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.
Don't forget to check our discord channel.