Topic: Moves assigning at runtime

Is there any method through which we assign moves to player file at runtime? i want to make such scenario in which by getting some points character could unlock a move and can increase damage of its moves. is there any method which can help me?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Moves assigning at runtime

There are no built in ways to dynamically change the loaded moves, but if you have the Source version you can take a look at the file MoveSetScript.cs and read how the moves are loaded. Ultimately, the current loaded moves are stored under the MoveSetScript.moves array.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.
Don't forget to check our discord channel.

Then is there any method which allow us to rotate camera with time not just transfer camera from one point to other. i just want to make a cutscene and want to move camera as it works in tekken 7 or MK11. like in some combos camera rotate with hand until hits the enemy.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

saqlainabbas760 wrote:

Then is there any method which allow us to rotate camera with time not just transfer camera from one point to other. i just want to make a cutscene and want to move camera as it works in tekken 7 or MK11. like in some combos camera rotate with hand until hits the enemy.

Look at cinematic options:
http://www.ufe3d.com/doku.php/move:cinematics
Among the options, you can use  a prefab that has its own camera control (like Cinemachine).
The tutorial bellow teaches how to use Cinemachine with Story Mode. You can try adapting the code to be used on a detachable prefab.
http://www.ufe3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3724

PS: This is a different topic from what you started. Next time you post a new question please create a separated thread.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.
Don't forget to check our discord channel.