Topic: How can you summon an assist when the character is hit or attacking

How can you summon an assist character when the main character is hit such as a knockdown or sweep? How can you summon an assist character when the main character actually attacking their opponent?

Any advise?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: How can you summon an assist when the character is hit or attacking

Try adjusting the execution conditions under Move Editor -> Player Conditions on the move file where you have your assist call located.
For example, you can toggle "Stunned" under the Possible States window to have the move be usable while the character is stunned, or select "Down" as the State option if you want the move to be used when the character is knocked down.
If you don't want the stun animation to be interrupted, make sure you don't have any animation clip assigned to that move.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

3 (edited by apollo 2024-01-01 02:00:11)

Mistermind wrote:

Try adjusting the execution conditions under Move Editor -> Player Conditions on the move file where you have your assist call located.
For example, you can toggle "Stunned" under the Possible States window to have the move be usable while the character is stunned, or select "Down" as the State option if you want the move to be used when the character is knocked down.
If you don't want the stun animation to be interrupted, make sure you don't have any animation clip assigned to that move.

Thank you but Stun isn't listed as a Possible State for Player Conditions and I can't take out the Animation clip from the Animation setting in Move Editor

Thumbs up Thumbs down

apollo wrote:
Mistermind wrote:

Thank you but Stun isn't listed as a Possible State for Player Conditions and I can't take out the Animation clip from the Animation setting in Move Editor

I think you misunderstood me. Stun is not listed as a possible state. Its a toggle and its called "Stunned".

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Thank you very much but I already had Stunned checked

Thumbs up Thumbs down