1 (edited by StriderSpinel 2021-08-03 13:48:47)

Topic: Problem with a fresh project

i started a new project on Unity 2020.2.2f1

but as soon as i try to start the engine i get this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UFE3D.ScreenManager.DebuggerText (System.String dName, System.String dText, UnityEngine.Vector2 position, UnityEngine.TextAnchor alignment) (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/ScreenManager.cs:824)
UFE3D.FluxCapacitor.Initialize (System.Int64 currentFrame, System.Int32 maxHistoryLength) (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Network/Netcode/FluxCapacitor.cs:395)
UFE3D.FluxCapacitor..ctor (System.Int64 currentFrame, System.Int32 maxHistoryLength) (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Network/Netcode/FluxCapacitor.cs:134)
UFE.Start () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:958)

or this in another scene:

UFE3D.UnityInputSystemController.DoUpdate () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Input/UnityInputSystemController.cs:85)
UFE3D.UFEController.DoUpdate () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Input/UFEController.cs:160)
UFE.Update () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:871)

ot this in arena:

UFE3D.ScreenManager.SetBattleGUI (UFE3D.BattleGUI battleGUI) (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/ScreenManager.cs:504)
UFE.Start () (at Assets/UFE/Engine/Scripts/Core/Manager/UFE.cs:847)

don't know what i'm doing wrong sad

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.

Re: Problem with a fresh project

ScreenManager? Are you trying to open a project from the repository?
That code base is still in WIP. If you are looking for the latest stable version open the "release" branch.

Like UFE? Please rate and review us on the Asset Store!
Questions about the Forum? Check out our Karma FAQ.

Re: Problem with a fresh project

Mistermind wrote:

ScreenManager? Are you trying to open a project from the repository?
That code base is still in WIP. If you are looking for the latest stable version open the "release" branch.

Thanks!

Me encontraste en un negro camino como un peregrino sin rumbo ni fe, pero la luz de tus ojos divinos cambió mi suerte por dicha y placer.